The private cloud is defined as computing services offered either over the Internet or a private internal network and only to select users instead of the general public.
- Dedicated hardware means increased security
- The transition from physical to virtual servers leads to better flexibility
- Fully utilize your hardware with better resource management
- Virtual servers combined with a SAN allow for improved protection against disasters
- Switching to private cloud computing will save you time and money