MCSA’s team of Technical Consultants and Project Managers have the expertise required to assist requirements for server, storage, networking, virualization and operating system technologies from our key vendor partners.
On-site Professional Services include but are not limited to:
- Installation & Implementation
- Migration Services
- Health Checks
- Complete Infrastructure Consultancy (e.g. SAN, Network)
- Network Discovery, Design & Problem diagnosis
- Firmware & Patch Service
- Project Management & project delivery
- Site Audits
- Skills transfer
- Infrastructure Documentation
- Infrastructure site re-location
Common Microsoft services include:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory architect, install and support
- Windows DNS setup and support
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2/2016 licensing
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2/2016 high availability solution
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2/2016 DFS setup and support
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 Messaging Solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 Solutions
- Install, upgrade and support for Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 solutions
- Upgrade from older versions of Exchange
- Backup and restore services
- Server migration
- Mailbox migration
- Active Directory integration troubleshooting
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) setup and support
This phase provides the strong foundation for a smooth migration. We work closely with you to understand your project criteria, business objectives, and system and application uptime goals.
MCSA’s Professional Services team then conducts a readiness assessment that gathers detailed information about all key areas of your current technology infrastructure and messaging environment. A thorough analysis of this profile identifies specific changes that need to be made to prepare your enterprise’s IT infrastructure for Windows® 2016 and Exchange Server 2016.
This covers operational procedures – such as systems management, disaster recovery, and service pack upgrades – for maintaining the Exchange deployment over the long term.