Migrate more easily to the cloud with the hypervisor that runs Azure, the world’s largest datacentre. Rely on a Windows Server 2016 platform that’s not only recognised by Gartner as a leader in x86 server virtualisation, but has analysts saying will change the competitive dynamic for virtualisation.
The Hyper-V server role in Windows Server lets you create a virtualized server computing environment where you can create and manage virtual machines. You can run multiple operating systems on one physical computer and isolate the operating systems from each other. With this technology, you can improve the efficiency of your computing resources and free up your hardware resources.
5 Reasons to Convert to Hyper-V
- Cloud strategy – Support existing and cloud application workloads to solve more than infrastructure issues and deliver a long-term business strategy
- Unique security – Get protection—even from administrators—with new and unique built-in security capabilities
- Native solutions – Deploy storage and networking capabilities not available with VMware—at no additional charge
- Converged support – Choose hyper-converged or disaggregated deployments based on your needs—flexibility only Microsoft offers
- Reduced TCO – Lower your total cost of ownership compared to VMware by using a proven platform with native capabilities
MCSA is a Microsoft Gold Partner, a key partnership for our Datacentre centric ethos that gives us, our Public sector and Commercial customers access to very close working relationship with Microsoft and all their technologies. Microsoft’s software solutions can help every level of business leverage and achieve greater levels of efficiency and profitability in combination with MCSA’s best practice services.