Get physical and virtual backups off site and replicate virtual machines without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an offsite infrastructure. Veeam Cloud Connect provides a fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup, replicate and restore from the cloud.
- A cloud host for DR with CPU (central processing unit), RAM (random access memory), storage and networking resource allocation from a DRaaS provider
- Full-site failover to a remote DR site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas only
- Full and partial failback to restore normal business operations
- Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location
- 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads
- Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection to a service provider with traffic encryption
- Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration, replication from a backup, BitLooker™ and replica seeding
VEEAM is an important integral partner for MCSA because their software technologies for backup, replication, cloud and virtualisation management have proven to be quality, easy to use solutions that add value to both our customer’s ROI in their infrastructure and MCSA as a VEEAM ProPartner.