Huawei OceanStor Dorado V3
Huawei’s response to the single biggest storage technology shift in 30 years, OceanStor Dorado V3.
OceanStor Dorado V3 all-flash storage the ideal storage device to handle mission-critical tasks within enterprises and organisations. The all-flash storage system provides high performance, high reliability and high efficiency, allowing for it to fully satisfy the storage requirements of databases and virtualisation applications.
The Dorado range has been designed to facilitate the transition over to all-flash for customers in a host of industries.
Huawei VDI solution
Huawei OceanStor Dorado V3 all-flash storage provides industry-leading performance and low latency, ensuring quick maintenance of VDI systems and good customer experience. The high amount of DR solutions available with the Dorado fully satisfies different reliability requirements. With the inline data reduction function enabled, TCO is significantly reduced within VDI environments.
With the OceanStor Dorado V3 storage solution reduces the time to deploy 2000 desktops from 20 hours to 8 hours compared to traditional storage and lowers the startup time fron 60 minutes to 15 minutes.
Benefits of Dorado
1. Outstanding Performance: Through using NVMe SSDs, providing twice the performance of SAS SSDs. Using NVMe SSDs the all-flash operating system has an NVMe-based architecture, supporting direct communication between the CPU and NVMe SSDs.
2. Stability and Reliability: SSDs leverage global wear-leveling technology to balance the load among all SSDs and extend the lifespan of each. While the SSDs have a mean time between failures of 3 million hours, outperforming the industry average by 20%. With Dorado devices they incorporate innovative RAID-TP technology which can tolerate simultaneous failure of three SSDs, guaranteeing the highest level of reliability in the industry, as well as shortening the reconstruction time for 1 TB of data to 30 minutes.
3. Efficiency and Convergence: Inline de-duplication and compression technologies release the storage capacity occupied by redundant data. Effectively improving ultilisation and reducing power consumption, cooling and maintenance fees, saving end-to-end TCO by 50%.
4. Innovative FlashLink technology: Enables 0.5 ms stable latency and 3-fold better storage performance that that of traditional storage.
5. HyperMetro gateway-free active-active design: Provides smooth business migration to DCs in geo-redundant mode and solution-level 99.9999% availability.
MCSA’s strategic relationship with Huawei adds their servers, storage, networking, cloud computing products and datacentre services to MCSA wide range portfolio. MCSA are also a 4* Certified Service Partner in IT (Server/Storage) and IP (Networks). Our strategic partnership represents to ongoing evolution of the company to broaden the options we can offer our customers to ensure they have the best service possible.