Organisations are moving to a digital workplace and it’s critical to get your IT infrastructure ready.
Aruba , a pioneer in cloud WLAN, give the choice of a cloud managed network or an on-premise controller based solution to be able to meet a range of business needs to suit their environment.
MCSA understands how large this challenge can be and we can offer an integrated wired and wireless solution. Aruba allows IT professionals to build networks that keep up with these changes by migrating away from expensive-to-operate and proprietary infrastructures, which were originally designed for fixed network connections within the physical connections of the corporate headquarters.
- ClientMatch – Ensuring every device is connected to the best possible Access Point, giving the best possible connection at all times.
- Location-based Services – Through Aruba Beacons it provides turn-by-turn directions for an improved experience.
- AirTime Fairness – Ensures slower clients don’t bring down the performance of faster clients.
- Role Based Access – Grants access to the network depending on job roles, such as, C-Level roles have full access whereas day to day users have limited access.
- ClearPass Guest – Easily manage and provision network access for mobile devices while allowing guests to self-register for secure access to hotspots and corporate WLANs.
- Centralised control – To manage every customer network across multiple locations – even multivendor wired and wireless networks.
- Flexible Architecture – Specially designed for high performance, resiliency and centralised manageability of multiple wireless networks.
- Zero-touch AP provisioning – Automated firmware upgrades and inventory management – significantly reduces operational costs.
- Spectrum analysis – Aruba APs automatically scan the RF environment for Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi sources of interference.