EMC Support Services
MCSA provide third party hardware and software maintenance services on a range of EMC products, independant of the manufacturer covering: Symmetrix® (including DMX and VMAX), VNX®, CLARiiON®, Isilon®, Data Domain® and Celerra® platforms.
All MCSA service engineers are trained in the repair, maintenance and support of EMC equipment, providing you with the peace of mind that you and your equipment are in safe hands.
It doesn’t have to be a never ending cycle of installing new equipment every 3 years, at MCSA we offer a real value alternative to the OEM lifecycle by enabling our customers to retain their existing infrastructure.
Our EMC Support Services:
- Proprietary call home technology for EMC Symmetrix® Support
- Proactive alert monitoring for EMC CLARiiON®, VNX® and Celerra®
- Optional software support help desk service
- UK wide field service stock locations
- ISO9000 service management system
- Web based call logging system
- Documented escalation procedures
Modern IT Infrastructures often present complex challenges that require expert hardware and software support, MCSA’s EMC software service is delivered through a Global Response Centre providing a single point of contact helping to resolve your issues quickly and effectively
MCSA Service Benefits:
- UK based call centre and regional service centres
- Flexible can do approach engineering workforce
- Fully tested parts and logistics
- Field engineering team supported by Level 3 EMC certified specialists
- Account Management and Operational Support
- Integrated Site Surveys on every new contract
- Proactive Alert monitoring and reporting
- Flexible SLA
The EMC marks used are either registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.