MCSA awarded place on new Crown Commercial Service Technology Services 2 Framework
We are pleased to announce that MCSA have been awarded a place on the new Crown Commercial Service Technology Services 2 framework. This framework replaces the outgoing Technology Services framework that ended in May 2017 and will allow us to continue to support our customers with a wide range of options; from End User Services to Technical Management.
The place on this framework follows a successful start to the year for MCSA, as we were also awarded a place on the SSSNA Education framework in January to support higher education.
The new framework will allow us to continue to support and source technology services for our customers in the Government and public sector, whilst providing them with value for money.
MCSA has been successful on the following lots:
- Lot 1 – Technology Strategy & Services Design
- Lot 2 – Transition and Transformation
- Lot 3 – Operational Services Service Group a – End User Services
- Lot 3 – Operational Services Service Group b – Operational Management Services
- Lot 3 – Operational Services Service Group c – Technical Management
- Lot 3 – Operational Services Service Group d – Application and Data Management
- Lot 4a – Programmes and Large Projects – Official
Our Director of Public Sector Sales, Craig Fairs commented, “We are very pleased to have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service Technology Services 2 framework. This award, which has been made possible due to our team’s extensive IT experience and knowledge, high skill levels, and hard work, provides an excellent opportunity to further grow our business.”
If you are interested in hearing about how our frameworks could support your IT infrastructure, get in touch.