We’re delighted to announce that MCSA has recently been recognised on the Scottish Government’s “Scottish Business Pledge Wall”, recognising our position as a forward-thinking organisation with a commitment to innovation, fairness and opportunity.
What is the Scottish Business Pledge Wall?
The Scottish Business Pledge is a values-led partnership between Government and business.
It is a shared ambition of boosting productivity, competitiveness, sustainable employment, and workforce engagement and development.
The pledge is built on a commitment from the Scottish government, and its partners, to support sustainable business growth in Scotland.
What does the pledge mean?
By being recognised by the Scottish Business Pledge, we have committed to be a forward-thinking business, working towards making a stronger Scotland as well meeting the following pledges:
- Paying the living wage
- Not using exploitative zero hours contracts
- Supporting progressive workforce engagement
- Investing in Youth
- Making progress on diversity and gender balance
- Committing to an innovation programme
- Pursuing international business opportunities
- Playing an active role in the community
- Committing to prompt payment
Congratulations to our Scottish team based in Glasgow, for achieving this fantastic recognition!