The MCSA Group courses are based on hands-on labs which we use to train our own employees – as well as customers. The labs are designed to help all attendees learn the skills they need.
The MCSA Group instructors are support specialists who are actively employed to use the skills they teach. They can therefore share real-world practical experience with all attendees. This experience-sharing is a key element of the learning ethos that The MCSA Group encourages on all its courses.
Why choose The MCSA Group?
- ISO9001 Quality Registered
- Full training needs analysis
- Courses are tailored to meet our customers’ needs
- Small classes ensure maximum focus
- Cost savings for our customers
- Instructors who are expert in the subjects they teach
The MCSA Group provides the following hands-on training courses:
- OpenVMS for System Administrators
- Tru64 UNIX for System Administrators
- Supporting and troubleshooting HP ProLiant Servers
- Supporting and troubleshooting IBM System-X Servers
- Supporting and troubleshooting SUN Sparc Servers
- Supporting and troubleshooting HP SAN’s
- Supporting Tru64 DEC UNIX LSM
- Supporting HPUX LVM
- Supporting Solaris Sun Disksuite
Real world training using hands-on labs to reinforce what has been learnt.
Tailored courses that provide specific training requirements as specified by our customers that cross the boundaries of hardware, software or system admin skills.
Please contact our Training Department on 01628 810 977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org