Technical Project Delivery
MCSA Professional Services team comprise of Technical Consultants and Project Managers. Our capabilities are broad ranging, embracing server, storage, networking, virualization and operating system technologies from our key vendor partners.
On-site Professional Services include but are not limited to:
- Installation & Implementation
- Migration Services
- Health Checks
- Complete Infrastructure Consultancy (e.g. SAN, Network)
- Network Discovery, Design & Problem diagnosis
- Firmware & Patch Service
- Project Management & project delivery
- Site Audits
- Skills transfer
- Infrastructure Documentation
- Infrastructure site re-location
Common Microsoft services include:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory architect, install and support
- Windows DNS setup and support
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2/2016 licensing
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2/2016 high availability solution
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2/2016 DFS setup and support
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 Messaging Solutions
- Install, upgrade and support for Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 solutions
- Upgrade from older versions of Exchange
- Backup and restore services
- Server migration
- Mailbox migration
- Active Directory integration troubleshooting
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) setup and support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 Solutions
Our methodology works as follows on a typical Microsoft Exchange Project:-
Assessment & Availability Review
This phase provides the strong foundation for a smooth migration. We work closely with you to understand your project criteria, business objectives, and system and application uptime goals.
MCSA’s Professional Services team then conducts a readiness assessment that gathers detailed information about all key areas of your current technology infrastructure and messaging environment. A thorough analysis of this profile identifies specific changes that need to be made to prepare your enterprise’s IT infrastructure for Windows® 2016 and Exchange Server 2016.
As experts in continuously available computing, we cover a complete scope of prerequisites for robust operation, including the communications infrastructure, network services, and directory services. Findings, impacts, risks, conclusions, and recommendations are documented in a full report presented to you at the end of this study.
Design & Planning
Using results of the Assessment & Availability Review, in this stage we develop an architecture and design plan for your Exchange deployment. Specifications vital to your project are detailed: Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory design, naming conventions, security measures, server roles, and Exchange application architectures for messaging, collaboration, and conferencing. Our complete recommendations extend to server configuration, server, data, and network sizing, and solutions architecture. An in-depth project plan provides the blueprint that will guide your implementation.
Implementation & Integration
This engagement builds upon prior phases with hands-on implementation of your Exchange 2013 / 2016 environment. Our experts typically first perform an implementation pilot on a regional level, which supplies proof of concept in addition to an opportunity to further optimize the design. We then work with you to accomplish a full-scale rollout of your production application, which usually includes communication strategy, client installation, and help desk training.
This covers operational procedures – such as systems management, disaster recovery, and service pack upgrades – for maintaining the Exchange deployment over the long term.