The last 10 years has seen a significant new demand in work habits with more people working away from their office using a mixture of company provided equipment, laptops, tablets & digital phones plus their own mobile devices and cloud services to perform business tasks. MCSA’s team of qualified Aruba specialists can guide you through the steps necessary to update your wireless infrastructure and help plan your next steps.
A strong integrated solution provides the following benefits:
- An infrastructure that is easy to deploy and offers built-in security and the tools to collect and analyze network performance data
- More insight into users, devices, and apps running on the network to ensure the network runs smoothly
- A flexible and easy-to-use network management solution that can grow with the business
- Integrated and automated security controls and intrusion detection to help protect business data from malware and unauthorized users
6 steps for creating a Digital Workplace
- Identify and profile all devices on wired and wireless
- Connect mobile and IoT devices with integrated wired and wireless
- Protect the network with smart policies
- Manage the network—on-prem or cloud
- Personalize experiences with location and context
- Speed up innovation to improve user experience and security
Aruba is a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company. MCSA’s strategic relationship with HPE means we are ideally suited to help with your Data Centre update. Our expertise, highly skilled project management, engineering resources, and our understanding of what it takes to deliver the business improvements you need, make this transition as painless as possible.